Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- Parties.. This Agreement is between you and BioZkin, d.b.a www.biozkin.com ("BIOZKIN"). When we refer to "us", "we" or "our" in this Agreement, we are referring to BIOZKIN.
- Our Services. BIOZKIN allows you to purchase products through our website, which is currently located at www.biozkin.com (the "Website"). We refer to these services as the " Services ". Acceptance of these services and terms authorizes BIOZKIN to act on your behalf to acquire items or products from third party sources. You acknowledge that BIOZKIN does not manufacture any of these items only obtains them on your behalf.
- Excluded Services. BIOZKIN does not provide any medical services or advice whatsoever. You agree that you are not relying on BIOZKIN for any medical services or advice.
- Your Representations, Warranties and Obligations. You represent, warrant and agree that you will:
- only use the products you purchase from us in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions;
- immediately stop using the products and contact your Physician if you experience any side effects;
- all information you have provided (and will provide) to BIOZKIN is (and will be) current, complete, and accurate and truthful;
- you will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations;
- you will not impersonate anyone or falsely represent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- you will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Services; and you have full legal authority to use the Services.
- Updated Information. You must immediately notify us if any of the information you have provided to us is or becomes inaccurate or incorrect.
- Security. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your username and password. You are solely responsible for all activities conducted under your username.
- Prices and Quantity. All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. BIOZKIN reserves the right to limit the quantities of your orders.
- Mistakes. If an error occurs regarding the description, price or availability of any product displayed on the Website or regarding any aspect of your order, BIOZKIN may correct or cancel your order at any time.
- Consent to Collection of Personal Information. You acknowledge that BIOZKIN will collect personal information about you (your " Personal Information "), including your name, contact information, personal preferences and credit card numbers.
- You acknowledge that BIOZKIN and its representatives may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to customize the advertising and
- content that is presented to you on the Website,
- to process and deliver orders you place on the Website,
- to process your payment,
- to contact you regarding your orders or to provide you with future information about our services
- You acknowledge that BIOZKIN will disclose your Personal Information electronically or in writing to BIOZKIN 's payment and delivery service providers and the purposes described in the above paragraph. BIOZKIN will not provide this information to any additional parties without your consent.
YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO BIOZKIN COLLECTING, USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR Personal Information IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- Website Risks. The website, its design, and all information, images, artwork, test, video, audio, pictures and other materials on the website (collectively, the "Content") are provided "as is". The content is believed to be accurate when it was posted on the site. However, BIOZKIN does not represent or warrant that the content is accurate, complete or current.
- Product Risks. There are risks involved with the use of various products, including serious illness and death. BIOZKIN does not accept responsibility for any of the risks, nor does BIOZKIN accept responsibility for determining whether any particular product is safe or suitable for you. You fully and solely accept these risks and responsibilities.
- Release. You release BIOZKIN and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians from all claims, actions, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature relating to any risks and responsibilities described in this agreement.
- Disclaimers. BIOZKIN disclaims and will not be bound by any warranties, conditions or guarantees, either expressed or implied by law or custom, with respect to THE Services, THE Website, THE Content or THE Products and other products supplied by BIOZKIN, including but not limited to warranties or conditions of title, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. BIOZKIN and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians will not be liable to you or any other party for any indirect, special or other consequential or incidental damages, lost profits, business interruptions or otherwise arising directly or indirectly from us of THE Website, its Content, THE Products supplied by BIOZKIN or our services. In jurisdictions that do not permit exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, BIOZKIN’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Maximum Liability. The maximum liability of BIOZKIN and its pharmacists (and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and representatives) and its physicians for all damages related to THE Services or otherwise under this agreement will be limited in the aggregate to the total of the amounts you paid to BIOZKIN under this agreement.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold BIOZKIN harmless from and against all claims, fines, taxes, damages, expenses, costs (including actual lawyers’ fees) incurred by or claimed against BIOZKIN or its pharmacists or their officers, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives or its physicians for any reason relating directly or indirectly to your breach of any obligation in this agreement or the untruthfulness or inaccuracy of any of your representations or warranties in this agreement.
- Copyright. The Website and the Content are protected by copyright laws. You may download the Content for your personal, non-commercial viewing, but you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, display, perform, distribute, modify or create derivative works from the Content without BIOZKIN 's prior written approval.
- Trade-marks. biozkin.com and the biozkin.com logo and all other trade-marks and trade names of BIOZKIN appearing on the Website are owned by BIOZKIN. You must not use any of these marks in association with any product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits BIOZKIN.
- Linking. The sites that are linked from our Website are not under our control, and BIOZKIN does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at those linked sites. All links are provided for your convenience only; they are not an endorsement or referral by BIOZKIN. If you wish to provide a link to our Website from your website, you may only link to our home page at http://www.biozkin.com. You may not use any of BIOZKIN's icons on your website without the express written consent of BIOZKIN, and you may not use the link to suggest that BIOZKIN sponsors, endorses, approves of or is affiliated to your website.
- Governing Law/Courts. This Agreement will be interpreted according to the laws in force in British Columbia, Canada, and the parties hereby attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia. You agree that you will not initiate or participate in any lawsuit or other legal action or proceeding against BIOZKIN or its pharmacists or their officers, directors, shareholders, employees or other representatives or its physicians in any court other than the courts of British Columbia, Canada. You agree that BIOZKIN may enforce a final British Columbia judgment in any other jurisdiction by initiating an action or proceeding in that jurisdiction based on the British Columbia judgment or by taking any other steps permitted by law.
- Notices. You consent to receiving notices from BIOZKIN by email (using the email address you provide to BIOZKIN from time-to-time through the Website) or through postings on the Website. You agree that all notices provided in this way satisfy any legal requirement that such notices be given in writing. You will send all notices to BIOZKIN via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to such other addresses or numbers as required by any further notice from BIOZKIN.
- Changes. The terms and conditions of your future orders with BIOZKIN may vary from the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please ensure you thoroughly read the terms and conditions in effect at the time you place your order with BIOZKIN.
- General. No waiver of any breach of any term or condition of this Agreement will be construed to waive any subsequent breach of the same or any term or condition of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. This Agreement forms the complete agreement between the parties and will not be interpreted by reference to any previous document or agreement, either oral or written, unless specific provision is herein made to the contrary. You may not assign or sublicense any of your rights under this Agreement without our written consent, which may be withheld for any reason or without reason. We may assign and sublicense all or any of our rights under this Agreement as we see fit. Headings have been inserted into this Agreement for convenience only and will not be used to interpret this Agreement. You will execute and deliver to us any additional instruments and take any additional steps that may be required to give full effect to the intent expressed in this Agreement. This Agreement will bind and ensure to the parties hereto and their respective lawful successors and permitted assigns.
REFUND, RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
BioZkin.com is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your shopping experience.
- We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase
- Shipping on any return is at consumer cost.
- Gift Certificates are not eligible for return or refund.
- All sales on clearance items are final and not eligible for return.
At biozkin.com, we pride ourselves in our dedication to customer service. Therefore, unlike other online stores, we do not charge any cancellation fees for cancellations right after an order is placed. However, please note that you cannot cancel any order AFTER we have shipped it from our store.
This policy describes how www.biozkin.com (now known as BIOZKIN) collects, uses, and shares your personal information.
What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Registering on our website||Name and e-mail address|
|Purchasing on our website||Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, and phone number|
|Product Availability Notifications||Name and e-mail address|
How We Use Your Personal Information
BIOZKIN primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. You must create a registration profile in order to send us an e-mail, post a product review, or make a purchase on our website. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records./p>
How We Protect Your Information
The file containing your personal information is maintained on our servers or those of our service providers and is accessible by our authorized employees, agents and mandataries who require access in order to perform their job functions. We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
You may also withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information at any time, subject to contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. However, if you withdraw your consent to certain uses or disclosures of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide certain of our products or services.
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact BIOZKIN by telephone, or e-mail:
Local Tel: 604.273.7896
US/CAN Toll Free Tel: 1.844.666.1888
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail or telephone.
Changes to This Policy